[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon Weekly Update! And ClueCon reminder!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 22 19:18:12 MSD 2014

Hey FreeSWITCHers!

Just a Few Reminders!

This week, Wed July 23rd, Fred Dixon from BigBlueButton will be joining us
on ClueCon Weekly!
Tomorrow, 1PM Eastern, 10A Pacific! Join us at
http://conference.freeswitch.org/ and see what the BBB guys have been
working on!

Also if you have not yet booked your Hotel Room for ClueCon, rooms are
running very low! Get those reservations in today at http://goo.gl/biKxyy
(at last report from the hotel, we¹re breaking the 90% capacity mark for
ClueCon! If you have issues booking a room contant me or Brian West and
we¹ll get you sorted!

Don¹t Forget to Follow us on Twitter @FreeSWITCH and @ClueCon for the latest
updates on whats going on!

I¹m going to ClueCon are you? There still some slots left for the PizzaParty
on Tuesday Night! Get those registrations in today so you don¹t miss out on
all the fun!

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org