[Freeswitch-users] Server having two sangoma cards and can't handle full capacity

Shaik Bawajan shaik.bawajan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:42:37 MSD 2014

We are having two (Sangoma) Voice Cards, one with 8-ports and other with
16-ports.

We use Freeswitch with ESL library to connect and process the Outbound
calls.

The issue what we are facing is when we use all 690 channels, we see
segmentation_fault in Freeswitch and big dump file is written (ie., > 10gb)
and which would crash the system, because of high CPU\IO.

But if we reduce the channels say, 450 we don't see any issue at all.

What could be the reason for this issue.

Appreciate any Help...