[Freeswitch-users] Windows installation problem!

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:06:58 MSD 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 4:19 AM, farzad jahangiri sisakht
<pardis741 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello again.
>
> I faced another problem that as there was a problem with portaudio module before and there's a line in the logs about switch_time.c in this module I thought this problem may be related to that.
> Here is the problem: When I run the freeswitchconsole  and run : load mod_skypopen that makes program crash and I then need to close it. I have attached the log file, plus 3 screenshots.

please open a jira issue as per instruction on:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Skypopen#How_To_Report_BUGS_and_Feature_Requests

also, in future when you change subject please send a new mail with
new subject to the mailing list, don't reply to old thread.

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618