[Freeswitch-users] How many ACL entries possible?

Florent Krieg flokrrr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:20:33 MSD 2014

Hello all,

Just a quick question to know how many acl entries can be set on FreeSWITCH?
If I remember well I've seen a hardcoded value of 100 but I'm not really
sure about it.

If there is a limit, do you see any reason for it (I reckon yes otherwise
the limit wouldn't be relevant)? Can it be increased by, say, a 10 factor?
In a multi-tenant environment where most customers are doing IP
authentication,  need to do a lot of IP-account associations...

Thanks in advance for your help.
Florent