[Freeswitch-users] Windows installation problem!

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Thu Jul 17 10:39:55 MSD 2014

First of all. Don't use "Rebuild All", it's never done anything good :) I
think the best would be to clean the directory again (using a fresh git
clone, or do "git clean -fdx"). Then do a Build, instead of Rebuild.

That should make things work better.

When it's done, just execute the output executable found in the Debug
folder.

/Peter