[Freeswitch-users] blf with event socket

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Wed Jul 16 22:06:52 MSD 2014

Some time ago I started this and got side tracked.  I am trying to light a lamp on the phones with event_socket.  I send the following message which does lite the LEDs on the IP Phones, snom, grandstream and yealink.  The trouble is, as soon as the phone sends a subscription message re this identity, the freeswitch responds with a message that kills the led.  It appears to me that when the freeswitch gets the event socket it sends the message on to the required phones, but does not keep this status within the freeswitch, so a subsequent subscribe query kills the lamp.    I did create a dummy extension to match the led I need to lite.  We will use this for Nite Answer Keys and Agent Logins.

Am I missing something or is there a further step I need to take.

sendevent PRESENCE_IN
proto: sip
from: 70 at xxxx.voice2net.ca
login: 70 at xxxx.voice2net.ca