[Freeswitch-users] Automation of calls?

Bhavesh Soni bhavesh.soni at gslab.com
Mon Jul 14 09:54:00 MSD 2014

Hey Markus,
thanks for inputs.
I got your points.

Let me give you some details. I have two boards running freeswitch; Both
have PSTN number at the back-end. (Presumably these are also SOft SIP
phone as per my understanding in FS).
So, I want to automate a call between these two guys. Where I want to
write some scripts, that suppose originate from ENDPOINT A and call to
ENDPOINT B.
And, then EP B auto-answers the call. (I can take up media path manual;
One can after picking up calls, speak manually holding Handsets.)

Till now, somehow, using fs_cli originate I am able to DIAL B. But, B
still has to pick manually.

Now, from your explanation what I think is, you are right in the sense
of making receiving automatic. I mean, I will have to intervene
somewhere on receiving endpoint and configure auto-answer somewhere; AM
I RIGHT? This is what you are trying to explain in the context of
receive path.

Again thanks for inputs. They are helping.

Regards
Bhavesh
GS LAB
(O) +91 20 4671 1256