[Freeswitch-users] How to play a prompt(mid-call) after calls are bridged

Srini K aksrini at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 17:27:10 MSD 2014

Hi,
The call is bridged between leg a and leg b.
How to play a prompt in the midcall only towards leg b after receiving some dtmf from leg b.

After getting dtmf from leg b, I tried to play the prompt by
 bridgedSession = new ManagedSession(outBoundUuid);
bridgedSession.StreamFille("prompt.wav", 0);
But it didn't work. Do I need to do something similar to MoH? Thanks in advance.Srini