[Freeswitch-users] wss conection closed

Javier Menendez menendez.garcia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:08:19 MSD 2014

wss endpoint looks fine,I have included the cert chain,and the test looks
fine

Result  Check  Information     Valid To  07 Jun 2016 ( 697 days )     Weak
Key <http://certlogik.com/ssl-checker/#>  Does not use a key on our
blacklist ( this is good )     Key-Size <http://certlogik.com/ssl-checker/#>
2048    Signature Algorithm  Strong (sha256WithRSAEncryption)    Site
Listed  Yes (website:myhost is listed in the certifcate)    Trusted  Yes
(certificate verified to a trusted root)
Is there any new config param  from 1.4 to 1.5 regarding wss? I know there
were issues with browsers and I am using same config files from 1.4 in
1.5...may be?

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Ciprian Dosoftei <
ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then it's a server side thing issue. Have you validated the WSS endpoint
> here: http://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html?
>
> It may be able to point of some soft errors
>
> -Ciprian
>

> On 10 July 2014 17:48, Javier Menendez <menendez.garcia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You are right, nothing relevant, the socket is closed before.
>>

>> I think it must be something related with chrome, in latest version 35 it
>> is not working but in version 26 it works.. but webrtc.freeswitch.org
>> works with version 35! what am I missing?
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Ciprian Dosoftei <
>> ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You may be able to pull more info from the connection's entry on the
>>> Network tab of the developer's console. In normal circumstances, it should
>>> show a HTTP response code of 101 and a negotiation response like:
>>>
>>> Connection:Upgrade
>>> Sec-WebSocket-Accept:oVcPX2zhUVgae46nZWQT3WyOOQ0=

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org