[Freeswitch-users] Automation of calls?

Bhavesh Soni bhavesh.soni at gslab.com
Fri Jul 11 11:15:10 MSD 2014

Ok
But then using ESL; Do I not need same APIs as fs_clis? I may be wrong,
but I tried ORIGINATE from ESL as well.
So thought, similarly I should have some API to receive a call in ESL.

If not, Is there some other way with ESL , I can make my own functions
to create and answer calls?

Regards
Bhavesh
GS LAB