[Freeswitch-users] mod_verto and registrar

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Thu Jul 10 02:07:10 MSD 2014

Tamas,

  For communication with the browser and application development Verto
offers several advantages over SIP over WS/WSS. Certainly the most
important would be integrated FreeSWITCH control and event
integration. Use of this is obvious in the demo that is available but
of course there are a variety of other uses and applications as well.
I cannot stress how powerful this can be. Additionally, the library is
much simpler to use and more functional than the various JS SIP stacks
- last I checked call hold/unhold still didn't work with any of them
where with verto it "just worked".

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list