[Freeswitch-users] configure dialplan gsmopen

D- Bamboo datanya01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:17:33 MSD 2014

Hi thanks for your answer

when i try this command

- make a call from the fs_cli and park it:
originate gsmopen/RR/+6281313888001 &park()

- make a call from the fs_cli and make sound test:
originate gsmopen/RR/+6281313888001 &echo()

i receive the call to my cell phone. but when i answer there is no
sound to my server.

and for this instruction

- I can see from your logs that on incoming calls you use:

bridge(user/${user_data(${destination_number}@${domain_name} attr
id)}@${domain_name})

- which later is translated to:

EXECUTE gsmopen/gsm01 bridge(user/@192.168.1.3)

- basically the variable 'user_data' isn't set, which causes the
problems on incoming calls

sorry sir i don't know how to configure or setting this instruction.

what i try to make is i can call to my cell phone from x-lite and i
can received a call from cell phone to my x-lite.

sorry again i really newbie.

i just setting inbound route and outbound route from fusionpbx and i
dont know how to set expression input. may you can help me with
example xml file and where directory i must put in

thank you very much