[Freeswitch-users] The best way to IVR talks the Address based on CallerID Number

Normando Hall nhall at unixlan.com.ar
Sat Jul 5 09:53:31 MSD 2014

Hello.

I am working on an IVR based on FS. This is what I want to do:

I have a huge database with a few fields: 'phone number' - 'address
street' - 'address number' - 'address building' - 'address floor' - etc.

When I receive a call I will query the CallerID into de 'phone number'
field. If found it, the phrase macro says something like "Hello, your
address is xxxx, xxx" If the caller confirm pressing 1, then we will use
this query results to activate other systems in the server, such as
storing or trigger an event. I was recorder each street name and numers
with an annoucer (broadcaster) into a separate wav files.

I was reading about *mod_cidlookup*, but I don't know if this is the
better way to achieve this. Another way I see are related to*mod_db*,
*mod_dptools*, *mod_easyroute*, etc.

Thanks for your advices.

Normando Hall