[Freeswitch-users] mod managed. Memory leak FS 1.4.6

Andrew aademattia at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 04:01:53 MSD 2014

Hi,
I was using 1.4.6 and was having a hard time with running out of memory.  I
hit 50 gb then the switch stopped working correctly.  I was ready to give up
until I tried 1.2.  Not sure what happen but
The new mod managed is missing some of the functions (I will put a jar in
soon) and memory leak.

I have not spent much time on hunting down the issue but it's not the .net
c# code as I ran a memory profile to find the issue and it said it was not
managed code causing the issue.

When the last swig was done I think it caused more issues than good.  Not
knowing much about swig.

If I was to open a jar what info would be needed to show the leak?  Program
never crashes.

Andrew