[Freeswitch-users] RTCP and OPUS

Kamil Nigmatullin kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:52:53 MSD 2014

In other words, yes you can pass constants there as a starting point (from
SDP), but during the call it is possible to change bitrate and other
paramerers on the fly when you know the health of the other end. Codec does
not analyze packets or anything else, it can just handle, do what it was
told to do.

--
Kamil Nigmatullin
Manager