[Freeswitch-users] Play IVR Before Answer

Shahzad Bhatti shahzad.bhatti at g-r-v.com
Fri Jan 31 14:41:05 MSK 2014

i observe on my phone that this is possible as when i on my mobile when
bill is not paid and outgoing is blocked then when try to call some number
then Message is played and call hangup. just like above Scenario i want to
play message using IVR or may with some other application to tell the
caller what is his current credit on leg A and then bridge call to leg B
without answer.

any help will be appreciated

you can get the log of cli here      http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/21912
and example of dialplan here        http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/21913