[Freeswitch-users] trans-coding is not working

thomas peterseil thomas.peterseil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 00:02:33 MSK 2014

hello brian,
thanks for your help! as far as i understood the default config of FS,
it takes the codec list from the vars.xml file. i have both codecs
(PCMU,PCMA) there:
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="global_codec_prefs=G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM"/>
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_codec_prefs=PCMU,PCMA,GSM"/>

when i do a show codec it also shows me both codecs. can you give me a
hint where else i should look for this config problem?

thanks a lot!
best,
thomas