[Freeswitch-users] Billing options

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Jan 30 20:23:19 MSK 2014

Post-pay almost always has some sort of credit limit -- if only for fraud
prevention.
I have a user variable called cutoff. For prepaid, it's set to 0. For those
I trust, I set it to a negative number.
That's the number I use to calculate how much credit is left on their
account.

That way the same mechanism works for both prepaid and post-paid.

-Avi