[Freeswitch-users] Want to use REFER to do transfers

Georges Boulos georges.boulos at bell.ca
Thu Jan 30 17:07:55 MSK 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

I work on the Bell Canada sip trunking product, and I want to use Freeswitch as my PBX to validate features on the product, and also put out sample configurations to anyone that wants to use freeswitch as a pbx with the service.

I'm fairly new to freeswitch and so far I'm very impressed with it, I need some help in order to tweak the dialplan to do Assisted transfers and blind transfers using the REFER method.

I've seen that you can use the deflect app in order to use the REFER method, but I have not been able to figure out how to include that in the dialplan for an on going call.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thx
ggb