[Freeswitch-users] FSClient Compile

Nyamul Hassan nyamul at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 04:16:13 MSK 2014

Hi,

Is this the right forum to ask about FSClient compile problems?  If not,
can you please guide me to the forum which is?

If yes, I would be grateful if you could help me out here.

I downloaded FreeSwitch and the build on VS2012 completed successfully
(without mod_managed, mod_cephstral, mod_v8, mod_v8_skel & libv8).

Whenever I start compiling FSClient, I get the following error:

Error 1 The command "if not exist ..\..\"external items\Release\" md
..\..\"external items\Release\"
if exist "%FREESWITCH_SRC_LOCATION%" copy
 "%FREESWITCH_SRC_LOCATION%"\Win32\Release\mod\FreeSWITCH.Managed.dll
..\..\"external items\Release\"" exited with code 1. FSClient

Could you please help with what I am doing wrong?

I am following the instructions on http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FSClient.
 I must be misunderstanding / missing something.

Regards
HASSAN