[Freeswitch-users] 1.4/master openssl requirement change.

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 00:47:59 MSK 2014

Hi There Mike, folks,
 [with apologies for being yet another whiny spammer ...]

For those of us curmudgeons that are really unlikely to use homebrew (et al) anytime soon and have been happily building fS without those particular extra wheels ...

Q:  What did you mean by the "homebrew location" in which the fS build process will check?

Given that I appear to be able to to D/L, make openssl 1.0.1e (& make test) on a non homey snow leopard, where do I tell openssl to put itself?

all the best,
  Lawrence