[Freeswitch-users] 1.4/master openssl requirement change.

Travis Cross tc at travislists.com
Wed Jan 29 23:15:06 MSK 2014

On 2014-01-29 19:23, François wrote:
> This new requirement prevents me from building in debian squeeze
> (old-stable). I will upgrade to wheezy soon, but it would be nice to
> still be able to build FS in squeeze.

Hi François,

Debian is going to drop support for squeeze in just 3 months.  You'll
still be able to build FS v1.2 on squeeze.  But it doesn't make any
sense for us to plan our next release, which we'll likely be
supporting for years, around an OS that will be out of support in 3
months.

Upgrade to wheezy, you need to anyway.

Best,

-- TC