[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH for Debian.org users

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 13:47:04 MSK 2014

Daniel,

if someone gives me a temporary @debian.org account or I can use someone's temporary password, I can set up my FreeSWITCH server to bring the incoming voice calls to my desk phone. I will then publish the example config.

but most SIP desk phones allow only numeric input, so I would have to create pseudo numbers in my PBX to call someone at @debian.org. What would be really cool if Debian users would also be reachable with some e.164 numbers.

cheers,
stanislav