[Freeswitch-users] How to refuse T.38 requests

gegetel geo.cherchetout at laposte.net
Fri Jan 24 16:24:41 MSK 2014

Le 20/01/2014 21:45, *Ali Pey* wrote :
> Your carrier is sending the Update message and not the Invite, so you should
> ask them. FS, supports Update and that's why it's in the Allow message. I'm
> not sure if and how you can remove an allow parameter and I don't think that
> would make a difference.
>
> Ask your carrier to send a Re-Invite if you prefer that. Also, if you are
> behind a proxy servers such as OpenSIPS, you can do certain message
> manipulation to force certain behavior.

OK, thank you very much. I could easily delete "UPDATE, " in "allow:" field
sent by FreeSwitch using SIPProxy http://sourceforge.net/projects/sipproxy/
since I already used SIPProxy to modify messages sent by other clients like
Linphone, but I can't figure out what I have to set in FS to have all SIP
messages sent and received through SIPProxy.
In a client like Linphone, this setting is easy :

[proxy_3]
reg_proxy=<sip:192.168.1.6:5064>       # SIPProxy IP:port
reg_route=<sip:192.168.1.6:5064>       # SIPProxy IP:port
reg_identity=sip:0033972XXXXXX at sip.ovh.fr

But how to set reg_proxy and reg_route or equivalents in FreeSwitch ?