[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch in sandbox

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 21:55:14 MSK 2014

Hello,

I have a python script located in /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts and a lua script calls the python script.  Scripts works when calling lua <scriptname>, but when invoking it from freeswitch I get "file not found" on the python script.  permissions are set to 755 and owner is freeswitch:daemon.  both the Lua and the python script are in the same scripts directory.

The python script makes a mysql call and parses some data and return it back to Lua.

I remember having this problem before and I believe that freeswitch was in a sandbox enviroment, but dont remember what I  changed.

Thanks,