[Freeswitch-users] FTDM+DAHDI+OSLEC problem

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 04:18:12 MSK 2014

Hello everyone,

I installed this on CentOS 6.5 x_64. It looks like the DADHI+OSLEC drivers
are properly installed but I still have echo problem.

When I do "service dahdi status" w/ no FXO call, a sample line displays:
1 FXO        FXSKS       (In use) (SWEC: OSLEC)

When a call is made, the line remains the same.  However, on Elastix, (by
rebooting on another disk), the display is:
1 FXO        FXSKS       (In use) (SWEC: OSLEC) (EC: OSLEC)

It seems OSLEC doesn't kick-in during calls. I have tried recompiling in
this order:

   dahdi+oslec patch then FS

I was baffling because it was working on FS 1.2.15. It's not working on
1.2.17.  Unless there's changes in mod_freetdm.

I appreciate for advices where to attack this problem.

/Nandy