[Freeswitch-users] How would I know when the call made to a number is picked up by a person or by the persons voice mail

Ben Langfeld ben at langfeld.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 18:26:47 MSK 2014

Micheal,

I feel like the community should be made aware that obtaining a license for
this module is not necessarily guaranteed, and that there are conditions
other than the obvious attached to its procurement.

It would be nice if there was generally more information about it publicly
available - it's something of a ghost.