[Freeswitch-users] Problems migrating from CentOS to Ubuntu

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 16:43:33 MSK 2014

Hello,

  I am trying to migrate my FreeSwitch from CentOS servers to Ubuntu
server, and face two problems which happen on the Ubuntu but not on CentOS.

Environment:
Production: CentOS 5.9, physical machines, works OK.
Development: CentOS 6.5, virtual machine, works OK
Test: Ubuntu 12.0.4LTS, virtual machine, problematic.

All run Freeswitch 1.2.17

The two problems I have, using the same configuration files:

   - After a few hours FS hangs accessing the database (MySQL via ODBC).
   The hung query is:
   | 175 | fs_core | localhost:53718 | fs_core | Query   |    34 | updating
   | delete from sip_registrations where expires > 0 and expires <= 1389877518
   and hostname='old-control' |
   BTW, select with the above conditions returns null set.
   - TLS registration fails. After "client hello" FS machine rejects it
   with "handshake error". At the debug I get only a message which states a
   reason of 1.

Has anyone else notices these issues or have an idea what is wrong with the
Ubuntu setup? I don't think the problem is with FS as it works ok on CentOS.

                         Thanks! __Yehavi: