[Freeswitch-users] Set Max-Forwards for bridged calls

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Thu Jan 9 10:59:59 MSK 2014

Hello,

I have yet to investigate why the outgoing leg when bridging an incoming leg has a very low Max-Forwards value.
It always starts with Max-Forwards: 7 which causes problems. I did force the value to be 70 by setting {max_forwards=70} in the bridge application, which works great, but this means I have to do this every time I do a bridge somewhere in the dialplan.

Is there a way to set this value globally so each outgoing leg takes this value for its Max-Forwards header? Perhaps in the sip_profiles, var.xml, or somewhere else?

Thanks,

Grant