[Freeswitch-users] Lua script not working in Freeswitch

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 13:24:05 MSK 2014

Hi Joli,

is that FS current master or 1.2? In master is 5.2 lua included, in 1.2 is
5.1 Version.

You could test your lua script with the full-path to the python script.
Maybe the current working directory of lua is diffrent.

pythonResult = assert (io.popen ('/usr/bin/python */my/full/path/*python2lua.py
' ..callerID))

2014/1/4 Joli Martinez <mrjoli021 at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> I have a script that connects to a mysql db.  The script works perfect
> when I type "lua  <scriptname>", but when I have Freeswitch all the script
> I get the following error message.  I have changed my script to now call a
> python script to read the database and I am experiencing the same result.
>  If I call the script from the command line it works but Freeswitch throws
> this error.
>
> Please help,
>
> Thanks,
>
> 2014-01-03 18:52:28.381720 [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:199
> /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/testCallerID.lua:31: attempt to concatenate
> global 'pythonResult' (a userdata value)
> stack traceback:
> /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/testCallerID.lua:31: in main chunk

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
*Karsten Horsmann*