[Freeswitch-users] Fail2ban wiki update

Jim Lynch jim at k4gvo.com
Sat Jan 4 03:58:19 MSK 2014

In attempting to setup a working fail2ban installation, I have been in
communications with the maintainers of fail2ban.  They have taken an
interest in supporting FreeSWITCH and have asked for comments on
https://github.com/fail2ban/fail2ban/pull/552.  The only information
they have is what I've been able to give them from my admittedly sparse
knowledge of FS error messages.

At their suggestion I have deleted the sample configuration on the wiki
and replaced it with a link to a configuration on their site. It is a
small improvement to the deleted configuration.  If that information is
incorrect or incomplete please let them (or me) know.  I'll relay any

Thanks,  I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds.

Jim.