[Freeswitch-users] dynamic account and anonymous registration

Jimmy Chang chang33.tw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 06:48:04 MSK 2014

Hi,

I'm planning to build a public WebRTC web page.

I'd like to use sipml5 for WebRTC client.

Users can make WebRTC video calls from this client to FS registration
agents without any login processes.

I want to implement this WebRTC client without a explicit register.
My problem is how to do that.

Here are my three thoughts and questions.

1) WebRTC clients generate dynamic accounts for public users and use
these accounts to register to FS.

I wonder that if mod_xml_curl can fullfill my requirement.

Or how can I implement dynamic account in FS?

2) WebRTC clients use a anonymous registration.

I have seen FS support multiple registrations, so I create a anonymous
user named "public_user" and allow it multiple registrations.

I set <param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/> in sip profile.

Does that fulfill my requirement?

3) sipml5 make calls without any registrations.

Is it possible?

Does any sipml5 guru know how to do that?

Regards,

Jimmy

---
由於 avast! 防毒軟體已開啟防護,所以此封電子郵件將不受病毒及惡意軟體的侵害。