[Freeswitch-users] Say Application ESL Error Reporting

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 27 22:09:26 MSK 2014

If you can create a test case on the JIRA that speeds acceptance and testing.

I’ve created http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-6278 to discuss the ways to build and submit test cases for issues reported on JIRA that have specific config options that need to be set to replicate it in our labs.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)