[Freeswitch-users] Jira has been upgraded.

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 26 23:02:00 MSK 2014

Jira and Fisheye should now be all caught up on post upgrade processing.
Please let me know if there are any lingering issues.

Also, the issue with the linking to fisheye has been fixed. Of note this,
Jira will show you the commits now without having to scroll to the bottom of
the comments look under the block on the right that shows you to whom the
ticket is assigned. You will now see a "Development" block. Click the "#
commit(s)" link this will give you a popup so you can see brief info on the
commit with links to how that commit was applied to different branches.