[Freeswitch-users] Export A leg SIP From header domain to B leg

Andrés Souto andres.souto at quobis.com
Tue Feb 25 21:15:22 MSK 2014

I have finally solved the problem. Reading the list I found sofia log level
is controlled independently (I should learn this before!) and after reading
the sofia log the problem was quite obvious.

 The problem was that Kamailio was trying to authorize all the requests
with its domain in the From header. Thereby, it was answering FS a "407
Proxy Authentication Required" and hence the FS auth request event. I have
already solved it disabling authorization for the FS IP in Kamailio.

Regards.