[Freeswitch-users] Restart a single PRI line with sangoma_isdn library

Deepika Agarwal deepika.agarwal at eng.knowlarity.com
Tue Feb 25 11:17:19 MSK 2014

Hello Guys,

I am facing a problem with some of the PRI lines on my FreeSwitch machine
(Version 1.2)  and I want to restart those selected PRI lines in case they
get stuck.
But I didn't see any option for restarting a particular PRI line with
sangoma isdn.

*freeswitch at internal> ftdm sangoma_isdnUsage:    ftdm sangoma_isdn trace
<q921|q931> <span name>    ftdm sangoma_isdn l1_stats <span name>    ftdm
sangoma_isdn show_spans [<span name>]*

However, If I use libpri for signalling, it does provide an option of
restarting a particular PRI line :

*freeswitch at internal> ftdm libpriUsage:libpri kill <span>libpri reset
I'm wondering if this support has been provided with sangoma_isdn or if I'm
missing something here. Please suggest if there are any workarounds to
achieve this with sangoma_isdn.

Thanks
Deepika