[Freeswitch-users] Mac OS X 10.9.1 Build Instructions

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 18:47:44 MSK 2014

Hi Mike, folks,
Not at all surprising that it just works: that's because your default config for fS is coded to expect it in the whacky place homebrew puts it.
when building openssl from a straight download, just use --prefix=/usr/local/opt/openssl and it'll put it in the same out of the way place fS looks for it.

simples.

all the best,
  Lawrence (ports/fink/homebrew denier)