[Freeswitch-users] Sip Redirect

Signor Stylish signor.stylish at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 10:04:26 MSK 2014

Hello,

I have a problem with SIP Redirect.

I see the sip_redirect_dialstring used internal profile but I need to use
external.

I set a action for changing the sip_redirect_profile, but it didn't work.

My redirected context:

    <context name="redirected">
        <extension name="handle_redirect">
                <action application="set"
data="sip_redirect_profile=external"/>
                <condition field="${sip_redirect_dialstring}"
expression="^(.*)$">
                <action application="log" data="${sip_redirect_profile}
${sip_redirect_fork} ${sip_redirect_context} " inline="true"/>
                <action application="log" data="INFO handling redirect to
${sip_redirect_dialstring}" inline="true"/>
                <action application="bridge"
data="${sip_redirect_dialstring}"/>
            </condition>
        </extension>