[Freeswitch-users] Lua Curl contra-indicated?

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:49:47 MSK 2014

I've got a Lua script which employs the Lua Curl library to "phone a
friend" in the process of deciding how to handle a call. It seems to
mostly work very well. However, I've had a few instances recently where
Freeswitch has mysteriously died on me, and often seen in the vicinity
(on the log view of the console) is an external hit.

Are there any precautions I should be taking to avoid this? Or simply
any way in which I can eliminate this from my enquiries?