[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] JIRA Emails

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 20 04:19:28 MSK 2014

We do a call every friday at 2PM Central or sooner after the VUC lets out, We go thru the JIRA list and work out an action plan on each if we need more details or setup the scenario thats reported to see if the issue is real or a config issue, build skew or patches that need updating or tested.  Its a lot of busy work and checking and re-checking.  Everyone is welcome, I just put a comment on all 388 issues in JIRA, it seems to be doing what I wanted and thats getting people engaged and responding.  ;)

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)