[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon Weekly Today Adhearsion and mod_rayo update, and the FreeSWITCH Dev Team Discussing ICMP MTU and related networking Issues

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 19 16:41:40 MSK 2014

Greetings FreeSWITCHers,

Join us today at 1PM EST (10AM PST) for ClueCon Weekly!

Today we¹ll have Ben and Ben from Adhearsion along with Chris Rienzo author
of mod_rayo updating us on their latest developments.
Following the Adearsion Crew, the FreeSWITCH Core Dev Team will take over to
with a discussion of ICMP and MTU related networking issues.

Join us today! Call sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org or hit
http://fs0.us/call888 for PSTN access numbers!

We¹ll be starting promptly so don¹t be late!

Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
http://www.ClueCon.com
http://www.OSTAG.org