[Freeswitch-users] ignore_display_updates blocks display name for IVR

mehmet ozisik mehmetzsk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:31:39 MSK 2014

Hi,

ı had tried cid-type and sip_cid_type for sofia.conf.xml with value "none"
but had not see the effect.
Could you please inform me how should I set it in which conf file?

@Brian : in which file should I set origination_callee_id_name and how if
my channel name

sofia/<domainname>/sip:IVR@<ip:port>

Could you please help on these?