[Freeswitch-users] routing incoming SMS?

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:15:07 MSK 2014

Hi Donny,

Unfortunately I can't think of anything else.

It would be great if someone that has experience with mod_sms and the
chatplan would help out or provide a link to a working lua script.
Unfortunately it seems no one knowledgeable has taken an interest in this
thread..... at least not yet.

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Donny Hardyanto <hardyanto.donny at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> I tried that and still no change.
>

> Donny
>

> On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Peter Villeneuve <petervnv1 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Not sure what the problem is, perhaps you need to add
>> event:addHeader("proto", "sip"); like in the example here?
>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_sms#Args
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Donny Hardyanto <
>> hardyanto.donny at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Privus,
>>>
>>> This is the script for receiving SMS from gateway, and forward to
>>> clients (SIP profile 'clients'). The clients already registered in the FS
>>> and can make calls. I can confirm that this scripts is executed, but the
>>> last event.fire() is look like dont do anything. I checked on the siptrace
>>> on.
>>>

>>> var message_from_user=message.getHeader("from_user");
>>> var message_to_user=message.getHeader("to_user");
>>> var message_body=message.getBody();
>>>
>>> console_log("INFO", "[receive_inbound_sms]\n");
>>> console_log("INFO", message.serialize()+"\n");
>>> console_log("INFO", "message.from_user:"+message_from_user+"\n");
>>> console_log("INFO", "message.to_user:"+message_to_user+"\n");
>>> console_log("INFO", "message.body:\n"+message_body+"\n");
>>>
>>> var event = new Event("CUSTOM", "SMS:SEND_MESSAGE");
>>> event.addHeader("from", message.getHeader("from"));
>>> event.addHeader("to", message_to_user);
>>> event.addHeader("dest_proto","sip");
>>> event.addHeader("sip_profile","clients");
>>> event.addBody(message.getBody());
>>> console_log("INFO", "Relay:\n"+event.serialize()+"\n");

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org