[Freeswitch-users] Outbound displays prefix

George Assaad gassaad at emassembly.com
Sun Feb 9 20:57:05 MSK 2014

Hello,
Here is a typical Outbound dial plan that we use.

  condition  destination_number  ^(\d{10})$
  action  set  sip_h_X-accountcode=${accountcode}
  action  set  sip_h_X-Tag=
  action  set  call_direction=outbound
  action  set  hangup_after_bridge=true
  action  set  effective_caller_id_name=${outbound_caller_id_name}
  action  set  effective_caller_id_number=${outbound_caller_id_number}
  action  set  inherit_codec=true
  action  bridge  sofia/gateway/domain.com-GWname/99900$1

Things work perfect however if our client is using one of the VOIP desk
phone such as Polycom IP33x or Grandstream GXP21xx, the display will show
the number dialed but with the prefix which the client has no clue how of
it is it.
The problem is magnified when he is trying to go through the call history,
the Polycom will show the dialed number with the prefix which will prevent
him from dial back.
The grand stream is not as bad as if you go to the call hisptry it will
show what was dialed only.

Is there a way to not show the prefix in the phone's display although it
goes out with each number dialed.

Thanks,

George