[Freeswitch-users] copy variables from a-leg to b-leg

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Tue Feb 4 18:27:39 MSK 2014

When I bridge a call and I want to copy all variables from the a-leg to b-leg of a call I can use the „export“ function, and all variables are copied automatically.
To implement call queueing I use another approach. On an incoming call I set some channel variables and then park the call. After that, I use originate to call (one or more) targets and in case a target gets answered I use uuid_bridge to connect both call legs together.
The point is that the „export“ function does not work in that scenario. Is there another way to copy channel variables from one call leg to another?

Thanks

Markus