[Freeswitch-users] Play IVR Before Answer

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sat Feb 1 20:29:17 MSK 2014

Good point, I forgot to mention that. An example: when I was using Voip-your-life custom early media worked, after about 18 months, V-Y-L "upgraded" their system and custom early media stopped working. After days/nights on the phone with them I got them to put me back on their old system. I also was using Callcentric which always supported custom early media and I still use them, I dropped V-Y-L. Contact your ITSP and let them know.
Mario G