[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.4.15 Released

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 31 00:13:23 MSK 2014

What page says github?? The link you reference is old and dead due to an
incompatibility between our git tree and github... The official FreeSWITCH
git repos are at https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch

We were just momentarily missing a few links on the freeswitch.org pages as
we are working on the site... Maybe you caught it at just the wrong time
there.