[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) December 21st-27th

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 30 22:18:25 MSK 2014

New Post on freeswitch.org from kathleen
check it out at http://freeswitch.org/freeswitch-week-in-review-master-branch-december-21st-27th/
FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) December 21st-27th
Hello, again. This week in the FreeSWITCH master branch we had 20 commits. The feature for this week is allowing streaming binary data from mod_memcache. The commit author, Travis Cross, describes this improvement as “Previously data returned from `memcache get` would be truncated at the first NULL byte. By using raw_write_function here to stream the returned memcache value, we allow mod_memcache to be used for audio and other arbitrary binary data.”

New features that were added:

750b1dd FS-7114 Allow streaming binary data from mod_memcache

These were the packaging improvements:

3c8dd3e Handle missing `lsb_release`

505cd29 Refactor distro detection and handling

430433a Improve error message

d88bae1 Support optional debian parallel builds

Improvements in cross platform build supports:

af6b23a FS-7046 Fix some additional Windows build warnings for mod_verto [Jira: https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-7046]

The following bugs were squashed:

9fabbab Disable hard-mute when a session has a media bug attached

0200bc1 FS-7083 Fix divide by zero [Jira: https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-7083]

067cb0f FS-7100 Make buffer for sub contact big enough in mod_sofia [Jira: https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-7100]

7798b2f FS-6984 Set default video rates [Jira: https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-6984]

763e6aa FS-7046 Fix warning introduced from b341ff7 [Jira: https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-7046]

65e678b FS-7070 Fix mod_expr `clamp` function typo

0a66db6 FS-7111 Fix for bridge_early_media crash [Jira: https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-7111]