[Freeswitch-users] Problem with libspandsp in current master

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 25 21:30:50 MSK 2014

you can not use system spandsp. FreeSWITCH depends on and includes the
latest version of SpanDSP. The Author of SpanDSP commits what is required
directly to tree.

Run "make spandsp-reconf" and them make again if that doesn't work, make
distclean probably only did a partial clean. if you have checked out from
git, git clean -fdx and start over at bootstrap