[Freeswitch-users] Zoiper registration on freeswitch

Mujahid Ali mujahid at ictinnovations.com
Wed Dec 24 13:57:31 MSK 2014

hi all,
i install freeswitch via yum from
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Download_%26_Installation_Guide#YUM_Based_Installation
and zoiper on my system (CentOS 6)
but when i tried to register Zoiper to freeswitch with defaults user like
username: 1001
password: 1001
and click on register i got this on freeswitch cli
*freeswitch at internal> 2014-12-24 05:41:18.421648 [CONSOLE]
mod_voicemail.c:4066 Event Thread Started*
and on zoiper
*SIP 403 - Forbidden.*
but zoiper not register even i disable SElinux and got same thing.
how can i register zoiper with my freeswitch ?
thanks in advance.
NOTE: all installation is on my local PC freeswitch and zoiper etc.